General technical data:
• Smoker is made of 3mm Cor-Ten steel, overall weight 90 kg.
• Cooking and heating chamber are separable, easier to transport.
• Chimneys are separable
• Set includes charcoal drawer for grilling
• The size of the cooking chamber is 70 x 50 cm.
• Two grills in different levels: sizes 70×50 cm and 70×35 cm. Material: stainless steel (2 grills enable cooking fish or rack on two levels).
• Capacity: up to 20 kg of gastronomic rack fit on two grills at the same time.
• The two chimneys provide even distribution of heat.
• Water tray can be filled outside and there is overflow system.
• Fat is flowing away through fat tray via overflow system.
• Chimneys have valves, which help to adjust the temperature in the oven.
• The Smoker has external thermometer (scale 0-120 C).
• Depth of the heating chamber is 48 cm, cast iron grill as a bottom.
• On the front part of the heating chamber is a 20×20 cm cooker, where mop sauces can be heated up.
• The door has two closing positions – a good way to adjust the temperature.
Smoker is made of Cor-Ten steal which is almost pure carbon steel but processed in order to have a protective layer on the surface to make it weather-proof. The surface is originally reddish-brown (resembles the colour of rusting), which becomes darker within time. If used properly, Cor-Ten steel is expressive, durable and maintenance-free and can stand time in its own peculiar way. GrillSymbol products are made of Cor-Ten which is mined and produced in Finland.