Smoky Beast Silver is larger in capacity than the largest models of Kamado Ceramic Smokers (designated as XL, Big Joe / Pro Joe). The total area of two grates is 5865 cm2.
The BBQ-Smoker does not need to be stored inside or covered for winter as Corten and stainless steel can withstand any weather. Steel is also able to withstand temperature fluctuations – no need to fear for the smoker to break or crack.
Wishing to move your smoker from one place to another, borrow it to a friend or neighbour, it is very simple: the BBQ-smoker can even be transported in the cargo bed of a truck. The Smoker is not a delicate product that should be handled with extreme caution.
BBQ-Smoker technical specifications:
Price includes: coal bath, module for grill briquette, three shelves.
- The Cooking space is made out of 3 mm stainless steel
- The fireplace is made of 3 mm Corten steel
- The cooking space and the fireplace are separable, stacks are separable.
- BBQ-Smoker is not coloured.
- Unbreakable hinges (made of 5 mm stainless steel).
- Cooking space 70 x 50 cm.
- Two grates on different planes with following dimensions: 69×49 cm and 69×36 cm. Material is stainless steel.
- Capacity: two trays with ca 20 kg of culinary ribs can be fitted on the two grates simultaneously.
- Stacks on each side ensure the even distribution of heat.
- Water is added to the water bath through a special pipe and the smoker does not need to be opened for that.
- Grease drains out of the smoker along a drain and drips into a special drip bucket.
- Both stacks have dampers at the top of them to regulate the temperature inside the smoker.
- The BBQ-smoker has an external thermometer (on a scale of 0-300 C).
- Depth of the fireplace is 48 cm, the bottom of it is a grate of cast iron.
- The front of the fireplace has a 20×20 cm cooktop for heating mop-sauces.
- The door can be locked in two positions – this offers a good way for regulating temperature.
- Door of the fireplace has a double wall and it is thus more heat-resistant.
- Weight: 101 kg