A product in our product range with the biggest fire pit. Made of Cor-Ten steal which is almost pure carbon steel but processed in order to have a protective layer on the surface to make it weather-proof. The surface is originally reddish-brown (resembles the colour of rusting), which becomes darker within time. If used properly, Cor-Ten steel is expressive, durable and maintenance-free and can stand time in its own peculiar way.
“Lucas” means “light” or “someone who brings light”.
This outdoor wood burning fireplace comprises ancient mythology and today’s contemporary world. The symbol of “Triskelion” on the outer circle gives off cosy glow of light into the garden symbolising three points in the movement of the Sun according to the Celtic iconography: sunrise, zenith and sunset. The rotating figure of Triskelion symbolises dynamics, movement and enthusiasm. It is a symbol of life.
The outdoor wood burning fireplace “Lucas” is designed for a modern person to create unforgettable moments with family and friends. When living for the moment, you can enjoy the sounds of nature and the warmth of the fire. Then you feel that you are alive!
- The outdoor fire pit consist of two parts: the exterior panel and the interior fire pit
- The material of the exterior panel of the fire pit: 3 mm Cor-Ten steel
- Diameter 116 cm
- Height 65 cm
- Interior diameter of the fire pit:
- Material of the outdoor fire pit: 2 mm steel
- The height of fire from the bottom of the interior fire pit to the upper edge: 20cm/30 cm
- NB! Two separate circles are designed for two reasons: safety and regulation of the height of fire.
- The interior circle can be lifted out and cleaned
- Total weight of the set: 100 kg (packed on a EUR pallet for transport)
- The outdoor wood burning fireplace pit is supported on the ground by three legs.
- Due to its size suitable for the use in public places: restaurant yards, golf centres, etc.