- Measurements: 160 x 35 x 105 cm (width* depth* height)
- Weight: 68 kg
- Cooking area: 117 x 34 cm
- Height: the surface of the grill grate 90 cm, height including the hood 105 cm
- The measurements of the grill grates are 90 x 34 cm
- The grill rack is made from 5 mm hot rolled steel (one rack weighs 5.3 kg)
- Capacity of the grill rack – XL version holds 3-5 kg meat or sausages
- Legs are made of stainless steel and are removable with butterfly bolts
- The legs feature jointed supportive soles are fully mounted on the ground, thus adding stability
- A ventilation rack at the bottom of the grill ensures efficient ventilation
- Ventilation valves are located at the bottom of the grill and on the lid and can be used for regulating ventilation.
- The grill has an external thermometer with a scale of 0-250 °C
- The hood and side panels of the grill are made of stainless steel
- The bottom tray is made of 2 mm Cor-Ten steel
- Although a little water may seep inside the grill from the micro-crack between the lid and the grill casing during heavy rains, nothing happens – the excess water runs out of the ventilation hole at the bottom of the grill and does not damage the material.
- The process of barbecuing and the accompanying heat cause the Cor-Ten steel of the casing of the grill to turn darker than shown on product images.
COR-TEN® products can be stored outdoors all year round. Does not require storage. During heavy rains the water can flow in through the micro gab between the lid and casing, but this is not a problem – the water flows out through the holes in the bottom and the material will not be damaged in any way as Corten steel is a lasting material.
COR-TEN® Steel products seasoning instructions: