General and ordering conditions of the GrillSymbol online store. Scope and validity of the terms and conditions:
These general terms and conditions of ordering of Grillsymbol OÜ (hereinafter seller) e-store (hereinafter referred to as terms and conditions) apply to all persons (hereinafter purchaser / customer) who use www.grillsymbol.com online store (hereinafter e-store), to order goods and services from the online store (hereinafter goods / services) and by concluding a purchase and sale agreement (hereinafter sales agreement) for the purchase of goods from the e-store. By accepting the terms and conditions, the purchaser confirms that he/she has read, complies with and follows the terms and conditions of the sales contract.
Purchasing goods and placing an order in the e-shop:
1. It is possible to buy these items with the link “Add to Shopping Basket’’ in the e-store. The price of the goods and the availability of the goods in the e-shop may change on an ongoing and unannounced basis and without prior notice. If the purchaser has placed the order before the price of the goods has changed, the price valid at the time of the order will apply.
2. The seller has the right to withdraw from the sales contract concluded via the e-shop and not hand over the ordered goods or provide the service in the following cases: the goods have run out of stock or, in the event of a technical failure, the goods have the wrong price. In both cases, the customer shall be informed, and the money paid for the goods shall be returned.
3. The sales contract shall be deemed concluded as of the receipt of the amount payable according to the order confirmation to the current account of Grillsymbol OÜ or the operator offering the payment solution (PayPal, Klarna, Make Commerce). Confirmation of the unpaid order by the seller will not be completed.
4. Payment for goods: the goods can be paid for via PayPal, Klarna Checkout and Make Commerce payment solutions. Most debit and credit cards are accepted. You do not need to have a payment solution operator account to make a payment. Payment in the GrillSymbol online store is made in the currency of the customer’s country. After making the payment, the e-shop will send you an order confirmation and an invoice.
5. If the purchase is made by a European Union company subject to VAT, the purchase can be made free of VAT. To do this, you must enter the company’s VAT number and the country code together with other data hen making a purchase. The number must be entered according to the standard of the Customer’s country.
The European Union VAT number standards can be found here: VAT identification numbers
6. Purchases from the United Kingdom. Regarding Brexit and the rules that follow, private purchases are subject to a two-tier tax system: purchases over £ 162 are subject to VAT in the UK. The Customer purchases the goods from the Seller VAT-free and pays VAT upon arrival of the goods. All purchases with a value of less than £ 162 include VAT and VAT is payable in the Seller’s country. A one-time declaration fee is added to the purchase amount, which is £ 20 regardless of the purchase amount.
7. Purchases from Switzerland. The Customer purchases the goods from the Seller VAT-free and pays VAT upon arrival of the goods. A one-time declaration fee is added to the purchase amount, which is € 20 regardless of the purchase amount.
All personal data that has become known while visiting the grillsymbol.ee online store and making purchases will be treated as confidential information. An encrypted data communication channel with banks ensures the security of the purchaser’s personal data and bank details. Representatives of Grillsymbol OÜ do not have access to the respective encrypted data.