A very simple and delicious snack. Can be prepared quickly and surprises with its taste. Champignons retain their juiciness and the bacon becomes pleasantly crispy.
- You need a skillet or a grill, champignons and bacon;
- Wrap whole mushrooms into bacon strips;
- Skewer on the stick (NB! The sticks need to be thin, otherwise the mushrooms will break);
- It is not necessary to season the mushrooms with salt because the salt is absorbed from the bacon into the mushrooms;
- Place the sticks on a hot grill or a skillet and cook for 10-15 minutes;